[Owasp-germany] Traveling to Germany and would like to connect ormeet

Tobias Gondrom tgondrom at opentext.com
Mon Sep 17 12:03:56 EDT 2007

Hello Harsh,

the names of the chapter lead and board members have been published
today on the German chapter page.

But maybe it's easier if you just give me a quick call.

Tobias

Ps.: and my contact data:

Tobias Gondrom
Head of Open Text Security Team
Director, Product Security

Open Text
Technopark 2
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 20
D-85630 Grasbrunn

Phone: +49 (0) 89 4629-1816
Mobile: +49 (0) 173 5942987
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 4629-33-1816
eMail: mailto:tobias.gondrom at opentext.com
Internet: http://www.opentext.com/

________________________________

Cc: owasp-germany at lists.owasp.org
connect ormeet

Hello Harsh,

wishing you a warm welcome in Germany and Munich.

(It seems that after several weeks of rain, we finally got the weather
right for all the guests coming in the next four weeks to Munich.)

Unfortunately I am not so deep into Mobile Environments and Streaming,
and this week already fully booked.

As the chapter is at the moment still in the "reboot" phase, it might be
that we do not have many members in this specific area - yet.

However, I hope you have a nice stay in Munich and if you have any
questions regarding potential contact points of the German chapter feel
free to give me a quick call.

Kind regards, Tobias

E-Mail : harsh.verma at rsystems.com

Web:  www.rsystems.com