[Owasp-germany] Traveling to Germany and would like to connect ormeet

Harsh Verma Harsh.Verma at rsystems.com
Mon Sep 17 11:56:50 EDT 2007

Hello Tobias,

Thanks for such a warm welcome! It is indeed very nice to read your
email.

I would welcome just a meeting with people and not necessarily to be
focused in Mobile.

Yes, I would like to have some of the potential contact points as you
mentioned for the German chapter and would like to request you for same.
Unfortunately, I do not have your phone number.

Can you please email me your number and we can talk.

Kind Regards,

Harsh Verma

________________________________

To: owasp-germany at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-germany] Traveling to Germany and would like to connect
ormeet

Hello,

I plan to be in Munich from Sept 17 to 21 and would like to meet up with
anyone interested for a chat on Security in Mobile Environments and
Streaming Media.

Looking forward to this interaction and exciting collaboration.

Kind Regards,

Harsh

____________________________________

Dr Harsh Verma