[Owasp-germany] Traveling to Germany and would like to connect ormeet

Tobias Gondrom tgondrom at opentext.com
Mon Sep 17 11:37:51 EDT 2007

Hello Harsh,

wishing you a warm welcome in Germany and Munich.

(It seems that after several weeks of rain, we finally got the weather
right for all the guests coming in the next four weeks to Munich.)

Unfortunately I am not so deep into Mobile Environments and Streaming,
and this week already fully booked.

As the chapter is at the moment still in the "reboot" phase, it might be
that we do not have many members in this specific area - yet.

However, I hope you have a nice stay in Munich and if you have any
questions regarding potential contact points of the German chapter feel
free to give me a quick call.

Kind regards, Tobias

E-Mail : harsh.verma at rsystems.com

Web:  www.rsystems.com