[Owasp-france] Breaking into Security for French

Florent Empis florent.empis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:52:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have had quite a few good interactions with the Licence CDAISI ("CYBER
DÉFENSE, ANTI-INTRUSION DES SYSTÈMES D'INFORMATION ")
in Maubeuge/Valenciennes, northern France. It's equivalent to a bachelor in
IT security and it's a public university so it's practically free. Last I
heard, they have a greater success every year so are getting more and more
selective...

A newspaper clip about them:
http://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/cdaisi-a-l-ecole-des-hackers-ethiques.N251590

BR,