[Owasp-france] OWASP AppSec-Eu/Research 2015 - Call for Trainings is open!
OWASP Netherlands Chapter
netherlands at owasp.org
Mon Sep 1 18:24:22 UTC 2014
OWASP AppSec-Eu/Reseach 2015, Call For Trainings is open!
OWASP is soliciting training providers for the AppSec EU 2015 conference.
The following conditions apply for those that want to provide training at
the OWASP AppSec this year. The training provider:
- should provide class syllabus / training materials.
- provider will cover travel and accommodations for the instructor(s)
and all course materials for students.
- can brand training materials to increase their exposure
All trainers will be required to submit a Training Instructor Agreement
OWASP will provide the venue, marketing, registration logistics, basic
wireless internet access. If you need additional technical arrangements, it
is important to let us know. Also we like to get your idea about the
maximal numbers of participants which you like in your training. OWASP can
apply cut offs too.
OWASP will reserve up to two training slots at no cost and the trainer may
reserve up to one slot at no cost.
Please note that for data privacy reasons OWASP can’t provide trainers with
contact information of the attendees.
Spoken and written language is English.
Split of Revenue
Price per attendee: 2-Day Class €1400 / 1-Day Class €750 (possibly minus
discounts to promote the classes).
Earnings will be split 60/40 (OWASP/Trainer) for the training class.
- *Deadline for proposals:* 30 November, 2014
- *Notification to training providers:* by 19 January, 2015, late: ~ +1
- *Posted on web site:* by 26 January, 2015, late: ~ +1 week
- *Training:* 19-20 May, 2015
*Contact:* trainings2015 AT lists DOT appsec DOT eu
To submit a proposal, please submit online (see below) an abstract of your
intended training (500 to 1000 characters) and a brief biography (400 to
1000 characters) which also should outline your instructor experience.
Every proposal submitted is subject to a democratic vote by the program
committee (PC) above. Keep in mind: The better your description the better
our picture (do not count on “fail open”). Please watch out for any
mistakes as after approval by the PC we take your abstract and publish it
1:1 in our program.
Visit this URL
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=appseceu2015training> to submit
your training proposal for the 19-20 May, 2015 training days in Amsterdam,
- to enclose a signed copy of the Training Instructor Agreement
- to list any additional technical requirements if needed
- to propose your max number of participants.
We are interested in all topics related to Web Application Security and
OWASP, in particular, but not limited to:
- Secure development: frameworks, best practices, secure coding,
methods, processes, SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis: code review, pentest, static analysis
- Threat modelling
- Mobile security
- Cloud security
- Browser security
- HTML5 security
- OWASP tools or projects in practice
- New technologies, paradigms, tools
- Privacy in web apps, Web services (REST, XML) and data storage
- Operations and software security
- Management topics in Application Security: Business Risks,
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Awareness Programs, Project Management, Managing
Trainings should be of a practical nature, i.e. we will look favorably on a
hands-on training. Also, please refrain from submitting marketing talks or
having sales pitches in your training.
Your submission is subject to approval by a small core team of the program
*With kind regards,*
*The OWASP AppSec-Eu/Research Team*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-france