[Owasp-france] OWASP CISO Survey Report 2013 Released

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Thu Feb 13 20:06:15 UTC 2014

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Tobias" <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org>
Date : 13 févr. 2014 18:15
Objet : [Owasp-leaders] OWASP CISO Survey Report 2013 Released
À : <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Cc :

 Hello dear OWASP leaders,

and another quick update about an other project release.
*We just released the OWASP CISO Survey Report 2013 Version 1.0
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_CISO_Survey>. *
*Among application security stakeholders, Chief Information Security
Officers (CISOs),are responsible for application security from governance,
compliance and risk perspectives. The OWASP CISO Survey provides tactical
intelligence about security risks and best practices to help CISOs manage
application security programs according to their own roles,
responsibilities, perspectives and needs. It also complements nicely with
its sister project, the Application Security Guide For CISOs
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Application_Security_Guide_For_CISOs>.*

- Here the link to the Report:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_CISO_Survey
- It can also be downloaded as a PDF
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Owasp-ciso-report-2013-1.0.pdf

*Please share and spread the word!*

Plans are also to build on the lessons learnt and update and extend the
Survey in 2014 - make it better, bigger and more comprehensive. If you or
someone you know like to help and join the project team, you can join the
project mailing-list here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_CISO_Survey_Project

If you have any comments, questions or feedback on how we can make it
better for the next version, please feel free to send them to the project
mailing-list (owasp_ciso_survey at lists.owasp.org) or directly to the project
lead (tobias.gondrom at owasp.org).

All the best, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom