[Owasp-france] ByWaf Beta Release

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 06:22:55 UTC 2013

Bonjour à tous,

The new ByWaf Project:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Bywaf_Project

Best.
Ludovic
 ---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Rafael Gil" <rafael.gillarios at owasp.org>
Date : 15 nov. 2013 07:02
Objet : [Owasp-leaders] ByWaf Beta Release
À : "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Cc : "Adan Bazan" <adanbazan at gmail.com>, "hl at omhe.org" <hl at omhe.org>,
"William Bronson" <shellhellboy at gmail.com>, "Christopher Luciano" <
Christopher.Luciano at owasp.org>, "Roey Katz" <roey.katz at gmail.com>

Hi Leaders:

My team is glad to present to you the Bywaf framework.  ByWaf is not just a
small tool or plugin or script, but a new way to integrate, create and
improve more tools all in a single user-friendly, command-line environment.

This framework may look like metasploit at first sight but is not, this is
different in the following aspects:

   - It is friendly with the end-user; it is made thinking that not all the
   end-users are experts in developing, scripting, etc. You can use “TAB” in
   every place into the framework, you just need to use your common sense.

   - ByWaf allows you to share information between plugins, so you can use
   a plugin to enumerate all the input fields, then the results are stored in
   a data base you can use another plugin that injects java script into those
   fields, with this you don’t need to export or save or edit all the
   information ByWaf will do it for you.

   - And more.

We are releasing our Beta, there is a long way to archive our goal but I
hope some of you get involved at this project as well.

You can find more information at:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Bywaf_Project

Best.

Rafael Gil