[Owasp-france] Les principales obligations légales informatique et libertés

Ryan Dewhurst ryandewhurst at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:26:59 UTC 2013

Bonjour,

It seems to be very similar to the UK's Data Protection Act, although
the fine of 300,000 euros and up to 5 years jail (in severe cases)
seems to be a little more than the UK's punishment. The British
government (the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to be exact)
recently fined Sony £250,000 for their PSN data leakage which affected
millions of UK individuals. [0]

Ryan

P.S. Sorry for my non French reply (I've recently moved to France),
please let me know if this is against the rules or not welcomed.

[0] http://www.ico.gov.uk/enforcement/~/media/documents/library/Data_Protection/Notices/sony_monetary_penalty_notice.ashx