[Owasp-france] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Trustwave FREE CBT OWASP-Top 10

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Thu Sep 13 18:28:45 UTC 2012

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Tom Brennan - OWASP" <tomb at owasp.org>
Date : 13 sept. 2012 19:46
Objet : [Owasp-leaders] Trustwave FREE CBT OWASP-Top 10
À : "OWASP Leaders" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

I am very happy to announce today that Trustwave SpiderLabs and its partner
has made available a FREE online CBT on the OWASP Top 10 that does *not*
required a sign-up.

View it online at:
https://www.trustwave.com/sae_sample/owasp-top-10/Start.htm to check it out.

As a global community that has a unified mission to raise visibility for
application security, anytime a free resource is made available it is a
positive advancement just as we have done with the AppSec Tutorial series
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Appsec_Tutorial_Series  so that
individuals and organizations worldwide can make informed decisions about
true software security risks

Time to make some popcorn!

Enjoy!