[Owasp-france] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] O2 Platform article published at Code Project: Please take a look at it and give us feedback

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Sun Oct 7 17:23:53 UTC 2012

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "Michael Hidalgo" <michael.hidalgo at owasp.org>
Date : 7 oct. 2012 19:20
Objet : [Owasp-leaders] O2 Platform article published at Code Project:
Please take a look at it and give us feedback
À : "OWASP Leaders" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

Hi Leaders,

Dinis Cruz and I published an interesting article  at Code Project about a
research that allow us  to exploit a vulnerability on top of Microsoft MVC
using the O2 Platform. I would like to share the link with you
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/471784/Exploiting-Microsoft-MVC-vulnerabilities-using-OWA

I hope you have the chance to look at it and let us know what do you think
about it.

Thanks.

--

 Michael Hidalgo.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.

*“If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never
quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the
rewards.” Paul Bryant*