[Owasp-SFL] Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:00pm - South Florida OWASP Meeting

South Florida OWASP sfl.owasp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:46:32 UTC 2012

Quick reminder for our meeting next week. This should be a splendid meeting
with all our speakers flying down to speak to us! Please note the speaker
change for the first talk, Dave Rosenberg will be presenting to us instead
of Stuart Hancock. In addition, we have the room allocation for the meeting
as well.

*Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:00pm - South Florida OWASP Meeting - Two