[Owasp-SFL] New Miami - Ft. Lauderdale OWASP Chapter Chair

South Florida OWASP sfl.owasp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:30:02 EST 2009

Hello,

      Thank you very much Castor/ Felix for giving me this
opportunity. I look forward to continuing your efforts to expand the
chapter.
      Over the last couple of days, I have taken a few steps to
prepare our chapter for a successful year ahead. In order to expand
our networking abilities, I have created two groups where we can
expand our discussions and expose our group to security professionals
across South Florida. I have also started a discussion on the linkedin
group to enable everyone to express what they would like to see happen
with the group.
      I look forward to hearing back from you.

Rishi