[OWASP-FILTERS] RE: [Owasp-input-api-developers] List Migration and 1st Implemenation Post

Christopher Todd chris at christophertodd.com
Tue Oct 29 22:52:39 EST 2002

Mark,

OK, just to clarify, Alex's code posting will be re-sent?  I only ask
because the last couple of emails have been a bit confusing, and browsing
the new CVS tree suggests that only the OWASP Common Library repository has
been created.

Speaking of which, how will the new CVS repositories be setup?  A single
OWASP repository with a module for each sub-project (filters, webscarab,
guide, etc.)?  Just curious how we need to change our CVS client setups.

Chris