[OWASP-FILTERS] RE: Filters V1

David Raphael david.raphael at ceterum.net
Wed Nov 6 03:31:17 EST 2002

I just checked out the Filter code (java) earlier this wonderful November
evening...

I think that I would like to use this in conjunction with the
Java Servlet Filter API...What do you guys think?  I can implement some
generic Servlet Filters utilizing this code.  Additionally, there will
be some "custom" filters that will be used for the Portal.  The generic
Filters might be some good examples of how to use the code you guys are
producing?

This way we can use the filter during the Request/Response pipeline
processing. And we can chain filters (at least with Servlets ;) ).

Looks good so far!
-d

Pls don't make me eat any dog food.  I promise I'll behave.