[OWASP-ESAPI] Any codec for Sybase?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Sep 17 13:36:37 EDT 2010

Not that I know of. We need a number of database codecs for ESAPI.

Care to write and contribute one? They aren't that hard at all. I actually
saw the code for a Sybase codec but it was proprietary to my customer so I
couldn't just grab it and contribute it, but it was pretty darn simple.

Anyone out there on the ESAPI lists want to contribute any database codecs
for ESAPI? These would be very small contributions but very welcomed. In
fact, I suspect some of you already have these codecs lying around in your
implementations. And all you'd have to do is extract them and get permission
to release them to us.

I know we need a number of them for popular databases such as:

*	SQL Server (Microsoft)
*	PostgreSQL (Postgres)
*	Transact-SQL (Sybase)
*	DB2 (IBM)