[OWASP-ESAPI] About owasp-esapi-java

Bedirhan Urgun urgunb at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 01:10:20 EDT 2009

I agree with the idea that "as long as it is configurable everything is cool". It's not the case right now in 1.4.x but fixed. Thanks.
One of our key goals was to have a faster mvc implementation and currently we use the hash method to produce a CSRF token (being aware that are other ways). So we might just stick to 1 as a default value.

cheers,

bedirhan