[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI vs Other OWASP Projects

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon May 18 17:56:33 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

For the most part, ESAPI has re-engineered (and improved) the work from
those other projects. The exception is AntiSamy, where ESAPI provides a
simple interface to the powerful library. We're looking at absorbing
CSRFGuard into ESAPI, but we don't have a defined schedule.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair
The OWASP Foundation
Work: 410-707-1487