[OWASP-ESAPI] Request for project manager for OWASP ESAPI PHP Port

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 24 13:13:08 EDT 2009

Hello Andrew,

Hope you are well and apologise for this delayed answer.

Regarding your question, I am more than happy to include the ESAPI for PHP
under the projects that I am currently following and trying to assist.

WRT to the project’s wiki page I also agree the new tabbed interface is
awesome. However, as both the template currently in use
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project and the OWASP
Assessment Criteria
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment are under
review I propose we talk again about your project main page as soon as this
process is complete.

The discussion about this issue is being held by the OWASP Global Projects
Committee https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Projects_Committee and I am
sure your contribution would be more than welcomed.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>