[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI Project Status (all languages)

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Mar 16 22:40:02 EDT 2009

Juan, this is fantastic progress. Please keep us posted!  I'd like to get a
status from all the various different language implementations. Here's what
I currently know about...

Java (moving)
Classic ASP (moving)
PHP (moving)
.NET (need status)
Haskell (need status)
Cold Fusion (stalled)

We need to get the code for all of this into a repository (I suggest Google
Code) and work towards a regular release cycle.

Thanks,

--Jeff