[OWASP-ESAPI] Feature Request: AccessReferenceMap Serialization

Alex Smolen me at alexsmolen.com
Wed Mar 11 18:53:20 EDT 2009

I'm with Neil on this one. If you don't store the AccessReferenceMap in the
session, then it basically becomes a random number generator - it only
creates indirect reference IDs, and you have to store the object and
references yourself between requests.

Besides, making it serializable doesn't force people to put it in the
session - it just makes it a lot more convenient to do so.

Thanks,
Alex