[OWASP-ESAPI] introduction, grails

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Mar 9 21:26:19 EDT 2009

Bradly,

Hey there - I hope all is well.

If you build your own implementation of the Authenticator interface, which we rightly expect you to do so, you only need to call

ESAPI.setAuthenticator( new MyNonFlatFileAuthenticator()) );

In perhaps a J2EE filter that always gets hit before the app, then you are all set - the rest of you app will use your personal version of the Authenticator.

We want you to not have ESAPI, but to have YOUR ESAPI! =)

- Jim