[OWASP-ESAPI] some housekeeping on the owasp esapi wiki

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:17:09 EST 2009

I like the idea of off-loading the ESAPI development conversation to it's
own list. We voted a while back about that very thing. The intent is that
for a lot of adopters, asking questions about using the toolkit may seem a
little daunting when mixed among conversations about developing the ESAPI
itself. The intent of this list should be to provide support for adopters of
ESAPI, while esapi-dev should be architectural discussions, code reviews,
and conversations that are specific to the people involved in writing ESAPI.

Also it should be noted that the esapi-dev list should remain open for
*anyone* to join.