[OWASP-ESAPI] some housekeeping on the owasp esapi wiki

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:09:15 EST 2009

I'd listed the lists I found on the mailing list main page.

I'm not sure I understand the differences between those two new lists
though.

Dev == people working on ESAPI for Java toolkit
User == people trying to use ESAPI for Java toolkit
This one == ?

This list seems to be very successful as-is. The ESAPI for PHP list as a
spin-off works well to contain PHP discussions of all nature in a similar
fashion.

My $0.02 would be to not have those two new lists, only have spin off lists
that are language-specific, making the assumption that the main list is also
by default the Java version list.

Mike