[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI 1.4.1

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:50:15 EST 2009

Just a side note, but the release notes template includes a placeholder
section where such information could be captured. Maybe also easier to use
that to put last calls/advertise updates to supported platforms, rather than
have to rely on someone watching the mail list at this particular date/time.
Just saying! :-)

Mike