[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI 1.4.1

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:47:19 EST 2009

Jeff Williams wrote:
> I think Servlet 2.4 is reasonable.  But by all means if there are
> folks out there still using previous versions... Speak now!

I probably would help those using ESAPI to "speak now" if we could
match Servlet 2.4 / JSP 2.0 / etc. up with versions of popular JavaEE or
servlet containers.

For instance, what version of Tomcat uses the Servlet 2.4 spec? How about
WebLogic Server version? Or Jetty or Resis or JBoss, etc.? I think developers
are more in tune with these versions than they are of the servlet spec version
these implement. Anyone know of a table that summarizes this info for popular
servlet / JavaEE containers?

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME