[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI 1.4.1

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Wed Dec 2 12:28:22 EST 2009

I'd like to see a distribution similar to what is being targeted for 2.0, including install guide, release notes, etc., i.e. similar to the ESAPI for PHP 1.0a1 distribution.

Maybe easier to work out the kinks of the approach that we're now a little bogged-down with for 2.0 in this respect with 1.4.x, since fewer changes etc.

Mike B.