[OWASP-ESAPI] Question about .NET ESAPI namespaces

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:38:08 EDT 2009

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I'm taking ESAPI on a bit of a
road show, and am also working on the PHP port, so am just collecting data
to make sure I can answer questions that might come up for both efforts. For
the former, my next stop is an IT group that does primarily .NET
development.

Thanks,

Mike