[OWASP-ESAPI] Question about .NET ESAPI namespaces

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Mon Aug 31 17:06:44 EDT 2009

I would think it would be good to have the package structures mirror one another if possible for folks who switch back and forth between the .NET and Java versions.  For example, our folks use both ESAPI Java and ESAPI.NET, depending on the project they are working on.  Keeping the packaging and APIs as similar as is reasonable would be of benefit to my guys.

Thanks,

Dan