[OWASP-ESAPI] Question about .NET ESAPI namespaces

Alex Smolen me at alexsmolen.com
Mon Aug 31 16:57:57 EDT 2009

I didn't move the reference implementation to its own namespace. I
didn't exactly mirror the ESAPI Java implementation in other ways as
well, but it's pretty close. The reason for this is that the .NET
version mirrored the older Java version, and I never switched over to
the new structure (partially because I couldn't see the reasoning
behind the move)

I can't see anything wrong with the namespaces as is, other than they
don't exactly match the Java version. Do you see something about the
current .NET structure that will impede usage, or is it simply a
syntatic/organizational thing?

Thanks,
Alex