[OWASP-ESAPI] OT: Eclipse plugins for code coverage and JUnit testing

Dan Stine dstine.code at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 18:44:08 EDT 2009

I've had success with Cobertura.  So far I've mostly been interested
in answering the same basic question - whether or not blocks of code
or even entire classes have been exercised by the test suite.

I've only used the Ant tasks.  I don't think there is an Eclipse plug-in.

One stumbling block was that since interfaces aren't instrumented,
they are not emitted by the instrumentation task.  So be sure to copy
them over separately or else your unit tests won't run properly.

Dan