[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI-related SQLi/XSS cheat sheet questions

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Aug 29 12:28:34 EDT 2009

I do not have metrics but I am witnessing the 1.4 encoder and
validation library being used extensively in a very high availabilty
enviornment (many millions of hits per day) without any noticable
threadsafety issues.

Then again, these issues tend to rear their ugly heads in inopportune
times, so I think this is a prudent conversation.

And Chris, Kevin and I are planning a group code review of the
encryptor changes, and I'd be happy to increase scope and have you
join us.

We are also getting ready to modify the entre codebase to a custom
form of Hungarian notion per Kevins encouragement. •wink• Just
kidding. :)

Jim Manico