[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI.NET - Allow custom actions

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:20:57 EDT 2009

I think this would be a great addition. The main contention point I see here
is the configuration element. I have never been a fan of obese properties
files, or properties files in general when referring to classes. It makes
debugging and tracing code difficult in an age where IDE's have made it
easy. If we were to implement something like this, I would think that we
would want to make it something that could be configured either
programmatically or with a properties/xml file. That way, people could make
the choice of how to configure their application according to their own
in-house best practices and code conventions.