[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI.NET - Allow custom actions

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 25 17:38:19 EDT 2009

+1

Also, I want to be able to whitelist all endpoints and request
parameter names so the moment a "tester" tries params that my app does
not use, the alarm is sounded. I also want to stop multiple params of
the same name unless that param is registered as a multi-select list.

Just food for thought (hopefully).

Jim Manico