[OWASP-ESAPI] Slightly OT: Need help w/ subversion and adding new file

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:31:40 EDT 2009

Neil Matatall wrote:
> I've used Subclipse pretty successfully.  I have used Subversive, but
> switched because of errors that didn't make much sense possibly like
> this one.
>
> What happens when you right-click the file, team->Synchronize?  If it
> shows an arrow with a plus sign, try committing from that screen.
>
> I've never had to use "Team-->Add to version control", the new files
> show up along with the modified files in the synchronization perspective.

Thanks Neil, the 'Team->Synchronize' and doing the commit from there worked
from the Synchronization perspective even though doing the 'Team->Commit...'
from the Java perspective resulted in an error. I'll chalk it up to a bug
in the Subversive plugin.

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
Question: Are people who appear as wax figures in Madame Tussaud's