[OWASP-ESAPI] Slightly OT: Need help w/ subversion and adding newfile

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Aug 13 20:34:50 EDT 2009

I use subclipse - and get away with using only three basic commands:

1) (right click on project root directory) team -> update to head (to grab
all latest code changes)

2a) (right click on an individual file I want to check in) team -> commit
2b) (or right click on a folder that I want to commit, including committing
deleted files) team -> commit

3c) (right click on a file or folder) team -> revert ( to blow away my
changes and revert back to the latest SVN version)

Other than merging - this is all you really need to do.
- Jim