[OWASP-ESAPI] Slightly OT: Need help w/ subversion and adding new file

Neil Matatall nmatatal at uci.edu
Wed Aug 12 22:38:48 EDT 2009

I've used Subclipse pretty successfully.  I have used Subversive, but
switched because of errors that didn't make much sense possibly like
this one.

What happens when you right-click the file, team->Synchronize?  If it
shows an arrow with a plus sign, try committing from that screen.

I've never had to use "Team-->Add to version control", the new files
show up along with the modified files in the synchronization perspective.

Neil