[OWASP-ESAPI] ESAPI 1.4 released!

Andrea Cogliati andrea.cogliati at owasp.org
Fri Nov 14 11:45:37 EST 2008

Kevin,

I've tried to build ESAPI 1.4 on both Mac OS X Leopard and Vista. I've
got some failures in tests:

- testIsValidFileUpload fails on Leopard (expected, see comment in
source code)
- testDoubleEncodingCanonicalization fails on both platforms
- testNormalize fails on Leopard
- testDoubleEncodingCanonicalization fails on Vista
- testLoad fails with an uncaught exception on both platforms

Andrea