[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Sat May 7 15:54:04 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Tom Brennan - OWASP* <tomb at owasp.org>
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2016
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change
To: "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

"The stakes have never been higher for open-source software security. With
millions of people around the world relying on open source software — and
vulnerabilities like Heartbleed putting everyone at risk — it's time to
change the way we support, protect, and fortify open software."

Interesting article and project(s) now available

http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/83463.html

Why should OWASP code based projects not work together on this initiative
in raising visibility for Software security, improving our project quality
and management.

Discussion, Debate, Agreement where do you stand on it OWASP Leaders?

https://www.coreinfrastructure.org/programs

Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149 | Fingerprint: 12A6 9978 45BB 1562 C921  B228 BD0F D9C6
DC6A A

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org
Tel:  (m) 973-506-9304

Need to book time with me to discuss an existing or a future project click
on my virtual calendar http://www.proactiverisk.com/brennan

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited.
immediately by replying to the message, permanently delete it from your
computer and destroy any printout.