[Owasp-egypt] Pokemon Go :)

Mohamed Alfateh moh.fateh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:31:06 UTC 2016

If you don't trust Pokemon so do you trust other Apps or even trust Google
who own Android :)

Pokemon App opens the Camera to let you play, that's why people start
thinking it could capture and send videos for someone else, but the granted
permissions for other Mobile apps already give them the required access to
do that,

In this case; we have to reverse engineer each App before installing :) and
actually we have to reverse engineer Android and IOS.

Regards
Fateh

If I own this app I'll simply add Pokemon