[Owasp-egypt] Thoughts about projects

Mohamed Alfateh moh.fateh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:22:38 UTC 2016

Hi Sherif,

OWASP have a separate program for Academic entities, you can find more
details here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Academic_Supporter

Last year, we worked together with ITI institute to be the first entity in
Egypt to join this program:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Acknowledgements

>From our side, our chapter offers any required support to help universities
in Egypt to participate, this may be any of the following:

   - OWASP Chapter can prepare application security event for free to all
   students.

   - Prepare presentations for the last year students about OWASP projects
   and how students can participate in. Also give support and following-up for
   students' last year projects.

   - Support to include application security topics in the infosec courses
   curriculum.
   - Participate in the course Labs (when needed) to support the lab
   assassinates.

If you would like to know more details we can schedule a conference call to
discuss.

Regards
Fateh