[Owasp-egypt] Thoughts about projects

Hassan Mourad hassan.mourad at owasp.org
Tue Aug 2 19:36:05 UTC 2016

That is very nice Sherif,

In OWASP, we have a program to support students in colleges that offers
AppSec related courses.

May be Fateh can share more details and we can reach out to the
faculty/students to see what we can do together

Fateh .... Any thoughts?

On Aug 1, 2016 7:37 PM, "Sherif Khattab" <s.khattab at fci-cu.edu.eg> wrote:

Dear Hassan,

  We have an Information and Networks Security course offered in the spring
at the faculty of computers and information, and a similar course is
offered at the faculty of engineering, electronics and communications dept.

thanks,

sherif