[Owasp-egypt] Thoughts about projects

Mohamed Alfateh moh.fateh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:30:55 UTC 2016

This is very interesting topic Hassan,

During our first event, we made a survey to collect feedback from the
participants regarding their interest in supporting academic students for
any of the OWASP projects, the result was every interesting where most of
the application security experts in Egypt are willing to spend any time to
support,

The challenge her is how to *link* ?

Regards
Fateh