[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] We need you this year

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Wed Oct 21 04:47:48 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Tom Brennan* <tomb at owasp.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] We need you this year
To: Gary Robinson <OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org>

Let's mobilize and help!

If you remember your very first line of code, you know it shaped the rest
of your life.

That’s what the Hour of Code is all about. In the last two years, the
movement has shattered stereotypes of what it’s like to code and helped
more than 100 million students in 180 countries try computer science for
the first time.
The Hour of Code is coming — and we need 7,368 software engineers

We’re on track for the largest Hour of Code celebration yet, coming
December 7-13. This year, we’re excited to match up classrooms with
technical volunteers like you who can help students and teachers through
their first Hour of Code. 7,368 teachers have already asked for help.

*Please volunteer for an hour
<https://code.org/l/qnaph3qALtOZQoDf8q3tqQ==/MjgxOTQw>.* After you sign up,
local teachers will be able to contact you for help. Can’t volunteer? Help
spread the word about the Hour of Code
<https://code.org/l/qnaph3qALtOZQoDf8q3tqQ==/MjgxMQ==>.
Your experience matters

Most schools still don’t teach computer science. Most students don’t know
that it’s about solving big problems and connecting us all closer together.
This is a chance to inspire at least one young person in your area.
Sign up to volunteer <https://code.org/l/qnaph3qALtOZQoDf8q3tqQ==/MjgxOTQw>

Thank you for your support,

Hadi Partovi
Founder, Code.org <http://code.org>