[Owasp-egypt] OWASP Event - Call for Speakers - Ain Shams University

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 11:50:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Fortunately, we got support from the VP of Ain-Shams university and decided
to postpone the event to February so we can avoid the students' mid-term
exams,

Thank you all who sent proposals for talks, and we still accept any more
speakers for the event,

Regards
Fateh

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Mohamed Alfateh <mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org