[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP dependency-check 1.2.11 Released!
mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Thu May 14 08:58:36 UTC 2015
Really awesome project with great technical capabilities
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Long <jeremy.long at owasp.org>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2015 at 3:04 PM
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP dependency-check 1.2.11 Released!
To: owasp-leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
The OWASP dependency-check team is pleased to announce the release of
version 1.2.11! Please visit the documentation site
<http://jeremylong.github.io/DependencyCheck/> for information on obtaining
the new version (CLI
, Maven Plugin
, Ant Task
, Jenkins Plugin
Please help spread the announcement by retweeting:
Summary of changes:
- Thanks to Dale Visor and the Institute for Defense Analyses a Python
- Added related work
<https://jeremylong.github.io/DependencyCheck/related.html> page to
highlight other tools in this space.
- Added additional documentation
how dependency-check works with regards to needing access to the Internet
for better library identification including advanced configurations that
some organizations may choose to use.
- Updated the site documentation to include a gradle task definition
the dependency-check Ant task.
- A full fledged gradle plugin is planned for the next release (see pull
request #231 <https://github.com/jeremylong/DependencyCheck/pull/231>)
- The documentation was updated with regards to using a Nexus server;
the URL provided needs to point to the REST Service end point.
- Fixed an issue with the Central Analyzer, in some cases the incorrect
URL was being generated to download the pom.xml file.
- Added client side sorting to the summary table in the dependency-check
- Lots of internal code clean-up, false positive reduction, and minor
The OWASP dependency-check team
OWASP-Leaders mailing list
OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-egypt