[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] New ByWaf core help

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Tue Mar 24 09:39:48 UTC 2015

FYI,
This is good opportunity to participate

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael Gil <rafael.gillarios at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] New ByWaf core help
To: "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

Hi All,

We need help in our project for different circumstances We lost many people
and I am looking for some help in different areas however the most
important is that we want to make a new core of our tool one that can
handle all the work that the tool needs instead of having something like
right now with many patches.

I am looking for an expert in Python or Ruby, we already have the scratch
of the core

The idea of bywaf is to be a framework that could load and execute plugins
or little modules, this modules are the ones that will do the tasks such as:

XSS scanners
SQL injectors
Command injectors
Common misconfigurations
Etc

I hope someone can help us out.

If you need more information or detail feel free to reach me out.

Best.