[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [OWASPNYCMETRO] * Action Requested *

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Sun Mar 8 05:40:07 UTC 2015

FYI

*From:* Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>
*Date:* March 7, 2015 at 4:58:40 PM EST
*To:* OWASPNYCMETRO-announce at meetup.com
*Subject:* *[OWASPNYCMETRO] * Action Requested **
*Reply-To:* OWASPNYCMETRO-list at meetup.com

*Community Members;*

We have meetings booked in NYC and NJ and now we need *TOPICS, PANELS &
SPEAKERS*

*This is your opportunity* to step up in front of your industry peers and
present a topic.

*Step #1*

Simply click on this link:  http://goo.gl/ODSvaI and submit your topic

*Step #2*

On March 18th the volunteer speaker committee will be meeting and picking
the topics for Q2 and Q3 meetings for both NYC and NJ and they will be
updated. Like the lottery, you have to be in it to win it ;)

Thank you in advance for being a member of our* active computer security
group*

--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*
To learn more about Tom Brennan, visit his/her member profile

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#14bf675908c446a5_> |
support at meetup.com