[Owasp-egypt] Fwd: AppSec Europe 2014 - Cambridge, June 23-26

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Wed May 21 21:37:24 UTC 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Grau <laura.grau at owasp.org>
Date: Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Subject: AppSec Europe 2014 - Cambridge, June 23-26
To: "mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org" <mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org>

*FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION*

Please redistribute this announcement to colleagues and peers as
appropriate.

Hello

AppSec Europe <https://2014.appsec.eu/> is returning to the United Kingdom
in 2014, *from the 23rd to the 26th of June*.

Hosted in Cambridge at Anglia Ruskin University, conveniently located near
the “Silicon Fen” of Cambridge, the leading Tech Hub in Europe, and near
the historical centre of Cambridge, the conference planning team are hard
at work to bring you:

   - Two days of Training and two day conference.
   - Three tracks, focusing on the core OWASP mission (Builder, Breaker,
   Defender), with an added Research track.
   - Keynote addresses by highly respected Industry experts.
   - Exhibit area offering solutions to your problems.
   - And much more...

To register click *HERE
<https://owasp.secure.force.com/registration/CnP_PaaS_EVT__ExternalRegistrationPage?event_id=a1kU0000000ekbaIAA>*

We truly appreciate your help with promoting AppSec Europe 2014, and hope
to see you in Cambridge next month.

Best regards,

Laura Grau

*Global Conference Manager*
*OWASP Foundation*
*laura.grau at owasp.org <laura.grau at owasp.org>*

====
Disclaimer: OWASP does not endorse or recommend commercial products or
services allowing our community to remain vendor neutral with the
collective wisdom of the best minds in application security worldwide.
====