[Owasp-egypt] OWASP Egypt - Chapter Meeting

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Thu Mar 13 21:39:57 UTC 2014

Dear all,

We have an update regarding the event place,
The event will be *in the same date* at *EBI *(non-profit governmental
entity located at Nasr city) instead of ITI, this will give us more
flexibility for the number of attendees (up to 150 seat) + EBI will sponsor
the refreshments,
The event registration will be opened soon,

Meanwhile and In order to plan for the chapter activities after the next
event, we are preparing a pre-event survey,

This surveys will help better understand the participants' expectations and
experiences. and help us prepare to engage in meaningful dialogue during
the event.
In addition, the survey will help set expectations about the contribution
possibilities for the attendees in OWASP projects and future chapter
activities,

The draft version is attached, appreciate your feedback and suggestions,

Regards
--
Fateh