[Owasp-egypt] OWASP Cairo Chapter in CSCamp 2014

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Tue Jul 1 12:06:46 UTC 2014

You are right,
As you know, this is not an OWASP conference, our plan to host AppSec
Conference by the end of 2015 IS-Allah,
If we decided to integrate in, BK should pay to OWASP, and Moataz refused
to do so because BK is NGO and they don't earn money from such conferences.
The tickets and sponsorship used to cover the external speakers and venue
expenses,

Also there are many guys (specially students) will not be able to pay for
the conference ticket,
As per my meeting with Moataz, all our attendees will have access to the
main conference area and also have access to the food area for free,

What do you see?

Regards
--
fateh